Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clara's First Birthday Party

Today (yes, today!) was Clara's first birthday party!  We had a watermelon theme for the decorations and also OD'd on watermelon punch and salsa and slices.  We had a few wonderful friends over for playtime and good food.


Totally Classy

Monthly picture display





Into the watermelon and the chips







Miss Maggie with her kids

"Mr. Trey come outside?"

Little Miss Claire
 The cake smash was much more satisfying than Andrew's was - I let her have the full sugar, full butter awesome cake!




I'm sitting here typing this after Clara's post-party coma nap, and she's playing with a birthday balloon that I tied to her foot.  I'm suddenly amazed at the curious, determined, adventurous, hilarious little lady in front of me.  I'm so blessed that I get to know her and be her mama.

Happy Birthday, Miss Clara!  And a self-congratulatory pat-on-the-back to Mama and Daddy -- we survived again!  That's no joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment