Friday, April 1, 2011

Male nesting

Ah yes, 35 weeks of pregnancy, and the nesting urges are setting in.  The crib has been assembled.  Layette is being laundered.  Instructions for car seat installation are being reviewed.

And my husband has ripped out our bathroom sink:

In fairness, we've been wanting to do this for some time... replace the single vanity in our master bath with a double, and I am supremely excited to see the project started.  Not to mention that demo is fun!

But I'm completely amused to watch the male of the species doing the nesting ritual right along with me. And tear up the drywall in anticipation of his boy-child.


Oh you need a "before" picture?  Here you go:

We also bought a new refrigerator today, thanks to a fire sale at going-out-of-business Ultimate Electronics.  Stay tuned for more exciting nesting updates. ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the 'after' pictures and LOVE that he is 'nesting'! I still remember when I was PG and Jeff would say, "Hey, do you want some ice-cream?" It would be late in the night and I would say I wouldn't and he'd say, "Well... I think I'm going to go get some." I think his cravings were worse than anything I may have had!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABE!!! (or at least hear the stories of his arrival!!!!- may be a bit until I really get to 'meet' him!)

    ReplyDelete