Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summit Push

I am pleased (?) to announce that our guy climbed all the way up the stairs this morning... all by himself.  Before the safety officers out there protest, I was right behind him the whole way.  He got tired about 3 steps from the top, but I showed him that he could see things to play with on the floor upstairs and he rallied.  When he got up there, he sat down at the top of the stairs and looked down, then looked up at me with wide eyes, as if to say, "Whoa, that was a long way mom."


And while I'm at it here:













All photo credits to Travis, who is a much better photographer than I.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! He's going to be a climber like his parents. Are you going to take him mountain climbing for his 10th birthday? (laughs) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! What a doll! And stairs means that your life is about to get a lot more interesting... ;-) (My mom was just talking about how my nephew is doing stairs now too... turn your head and he'll be gone!) <3

    ReplyDelete