Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Beginning of August

 Here are some photos from the beginning of August...


Gpa Jerry has been helping us install a sink and cabinets in what will become a playroom.  A playroom with a sink? Totally awesome!  Can't wait to do all kinds of projects...



Andrew asked to hold Clara, so we made that happen.  He has been very loving with her - wiping her mouth, holding her hand, giving her snuggles, hugs goodnight... today he wanted to help me put her in the car seat.  I'm so proud of him, and I'm so hopeful for the relationship they might have.



Andrew can show you where Clara's nose is...

...and then he can find his own.
Here is the infamous "defeating the childproof gate" video:

Grilling on the porch
 We celebrated Gpa Jerry's 69th birthday.  Andrew actually wanted to eat the raspberries more than the chocolate cake!

Daddy has big shoes to fill

Also, Andrew knows where his belly is


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the photos! I would love to see more photos of the playroom and other areas of your house. I keep thinking of being there pre-Andrew and wondering how you are using the spaces now that you have two kids. I guess maybe we just need to come visit and take a look! It looks great in photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we are working on some projects around the house (post-partum nesting?), so there will probably be a "house" post sooner rather than later! I'll try to answer those questions... :)

      Delete